GTA Professional Academy
GTA Professional Academy provides training and development programs for members and non-members to assist them in enhancing skills, standards, and operational efficiency and provide services to high-value tourists. The mission of the Academy is to increase the qualification and competences of the member companies.
- Training programs/seminars
- Educational-info tours
- Participation in International conferences
- Meetings/workshops with invited international professionals/experts.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Training Course by GTA & GAMENG
The necessary tips & tricks to better businesses
Dates: 8-12 February 2023
Course format: Online via Zoom platform
A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- SESSION 1: The 3 aspects of sustainability and a sustainable business development and The UN Sustainable Goals (AGENDA 2030) in the daily activities.
- SESSION 2: A green economy at its best through People, Planet and Profit. Sustainable in all aspects to create balance and WIN-WIN-WIN. What can you do to become more balanced- tips and tricks.
- SESSION 3: Future tourism trends for an attractive tourism experience. The sustainable tourism segment- who, what and why? The responsible traveller and what they look for in a destination. The strength in cooperation- a co-creation that creates business.
- SESSION 4: Turning your business to a winning circular business model. Test the Circular Business Model Canvas (CBMC)
- SESSION 5: Create a sustainable “Code of Conduct” to create better businesses. Examples of successful green/ sustainable.
Course author and speaker - STEFAN PETTERSSON
Executive Brand Strategist and expert consultant in sustainable Destination Management, Corkscrew Thinker, GSTC member and founder of GAMENG-the Positive Rebel Agency. Helping communities with Regenerative Management.
THE COURSE IS FOR YOU WHO ALREADY WORK IN TOURISM INDUSTRY AND WANT TO:
1. Develop you and your company into a more sustainable and environmentally friendly tourism experience.
2. Wants to know how your company can develop for more and better business by becoming more sustainable and contributing to a better world.
ON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS TRAINING SESSIONS, YOU WILL GET THE HANG OF:
- How to work with the UN Global Sustainable Goals in your daily work;
- A green economy at its best, better business for you, people, planet and profit;
- The principles of sustainable development is the key to a responsible and attractive tourism and hospitality-business;
- How to plan and manage more sustainable tourism activities across various destinations, considering the trends in place;
- Regenerate a circular business model through practical examples, hands-on tools and templates and become even stronger and better in your profession.
Course Price: 200 Euros
- 5* 2,5H LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS;
- INDIVIDUAL PRACTICAL EXERCISES;
- USEFUL TEMPLATES AND INSPIRING WORKSHOPS;
- All participants get access to their own community, network at GAMENG CONNECT LOOP, for useful tips, tricks, links and presentations;
- International Certificate from Georgian Tourism Association GTA and GAMENG
Please register: shorturl.at/brx14
For more detailed information, please watch the video prepared for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evqVzIlisPY