CSR activities of Georgian Tourism Association (GTA)
Activities in the area of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and corporate social responsibility practices.
- Free diners for the socially unprotected population (elderly) in the International humanitarian network "Catharsis" 2020
- Financial support and donation in StopCoV Fund
- Free Training for financial managers of member companies "IFRS for SMEs" 2019
- Within the framework of the Restore Campaign in Borjomi Georgian Tourism Association planted 50 trees in November, 2018
- Free diners for the socially unprotected population (elderly) in the International humanitarian network "catharsis", 2019.
- Free diners for the socially unprotected population (elderly) in the International humanitarian network "catharsis", 2018.
- Joint charity event of Georgian Tourism Association and Mtsatsminda Park for children of Tsavkisi Orphans' Home.
- Free diners for the socially unprotected population (elderly) in the International humanitarian network “Catharsis”, 2017.
- Free School camps for children from Regions in Borjomi, Dedoflistkaro, Algeti, Lagodekhi.
- Free Young Rangers’s camp in Algeti, Borjomi. Raising knowledge and making young generation involved in conservation of nature, cleaning process of the adjacent territory and the riverbed, sustainable consumption of recourses , reduction of the waste of the protected areas, co-participation of the local population.
- Free Educational support (trainings) for the hotels and guesthouses in Regions, for the business development, to increase the communication among entities engaged in tourism development, exchange of experience and information at the local level, as well as improvement of service quality and setting business development perspectives for the guesthouses owners, which is one of the main factor for attaining economic prosperity of local communities.
- Free training support for the population near the protected areas of Georgia (Adjara, Kakheti), to awareness-raising they business input and increase the incomes.
- Infrastructure support project for the Guesthouses of Tusheti region, installed of Solar Systems. These systems provide the guesthouses with permanent, environmentally clean power supply and hot water, which makes the village more attractive for tourists, and increase the incomes for the population, as well to support green economy development in Georgia.
- Invited voluntary students in the assistance of boards and signs, marked the tourist paths in protected areas of Georgia.
- Free information business tours for GTA members in different regions of Georgia and abroad.
- Free participation of GTA members to the travel fairs in abroad.
- Capacity building for development of tourism infrastructure, and sustainable development, free training programs for the members in CSR, Tourism marketing, Sales, Service quality Development, to help and support to the members for business development.